Sheeting Line Machine Operator - Commercial Bakery
Compensation: $39,570.00 - $62,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsible for daily shift operations on the Rondo sheeting line machine in keeping with company SOP's and production standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Fulfilling work orders on time and in full as dictated by daily production schedules or as per the Production Supervisor and/or Plant Manager
- Mastering operation of Rondo sheeting line machines and peripheral components (Rondo attachments, butter press, sheeter)
- Troubleshooting equipment/operating errors
- Ensuring adherence to all company safety standards
- Ensuring company processes are executed accurately by all oven operators
- Verifying ingredient specs, ingredient weights, machine configurations, end product, etc. via continuous training and structured spot-check program
- Overseeing headcount and communicating to Production Supervisor scheduling issues
- Meeting or exceeding weekly labor budget for regular hours and overtime
- Recording production metrics at the shift level
- Tracking waste for each shift
- Ensuring completion of quality and food safety paperwork by all Rondo operators in keeping with SQF standards
- Assisting with on-boarding and training of new employees
- Executing department initiatives as conveyed by Production Supervisor and/or Plant Manager
- Ensuring fellow Rondo operators adhere to all company policies
- Providing ideas and feedback to improve processes to your employees and management
- Overseeing the basic daily sanitation and housekeeping needs within your assigned area
- Proactively communicating any issues to Production Supervisor and/or Plant Manager as well as upstream departments (Mixing)
Loading some great jobs for you...