What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
* Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
* Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
* Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
* Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
* Step 1: Open the app and turn on \"\"driver\"\" mode
* Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
* Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
* Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
* Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
* You're at least 21 years old
* You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
* You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
* You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
This opportunity is for an independent contractor. Driving with Lyft is perfect for a those looking for entry level work, contract work, part-time work, hourly work, seasonal work, temporary work,or for those looking for a flexible full time or part time opportunity. Be your own boss, hours are completely flexible - drive mornings, evenings, weekdays or weekends. Drive when you want, Drive more to earn more. Drive parttime or fulltime-it is your choice! You can also cash out instantly. No previous experience as a transportation driver, truck driver, taxi driver, shuttle driver, courier driver or delivery driver is necessary. We welcome those who have driven with other peer-to-peer ridesharing networks or on-demand jobs, gigs, opportunities such as Uber, Uber X, Uber Eats, Uber Pool, Uber XL, Uber Black, or other services like Amazon, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Flex, Caviar, Door Dash, Eat24, Favor, Google Express, GrubHub, Handy, Instacart, Luxe, Munchery, OrderAhead, Peach, Postmates, Seamless, Sprig, Shyp, Washio, Wingz, Gett, Juno, Flywheel, DoorDash, FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Our drivers come from all backgrounds, industries, job, gig, internship types ranging from driving to retail, customer service, creative industries and general labor. If you are an actor, actress, admin, agency, artist, assistant, barista, bartender, broker, bus driver, cab driver, cashier, chauffeur, cleaner, college student, customer service agent, chef, contract worker, cook, courier, designer, dishwasher, dog walker, driver, entrepreneurs, fitness trainer, food prep, food services, freelancer, handyman, hostess, insurance broker, instructor, intern, janitor, maid, maintenance, messenger, manager, management, musician, maid, office assistant, office administrator, photographer, private hire, professional driver, realtor, retail associate, sales associate, sales person, security, server, students, teacher, tutor, valet, veteran, waiter, waitress who is looking for a flexible part-time, full-time or summer gig, apply to drive with Lyft to supplement your income this summer!
Associated topics: caviar driving, deliv retail driver, delivering groceries, delivery, delivery route driver, favor delivery driver, limousine, swift driving, uber driver, uber driving